Tomato & Onion Salad
Everything You Will Need:
- 10 fresh, ripe Roma tomatoes (sliced into eighths)
- 1/2 cup of red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
/?php comments_template(); ?>
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix together well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for about an hour or so, giving it an occasionally stir.
- A good complimentary side dish is important. This one is terrific with Italian Sausage And Potatoes.