Everything You Will Need:
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 1/2 cup of onion (chopped)
- 1 cup of white rice
- 3/4 teaspoon of Saffron
- 2 cups of chicken broth
/?php comments_template(); ?>
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter.
- Add the onions and cook for about five or six minutes, or until the onion turns transparent.
- Add the rice and Saffron.
- Stir the ingredients together until the rice is well mixed with the Saffron.
- Add the chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and let simmer for twenty to twenty-five minutes, covered.
- (Serve this with the Sausage Sinatra found or try it with other favorite recipes of your own!)