Everything You Will Need:
- 1 teaspoon of ground anise or anise seed
- 4 good-looking oranges (nicely peeled & sliced)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
/?php comments_template(); ?>
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the anise over the orange slices.
- Mix the orange slices and the anise well, and put the bowl into the refrigerator until chilled.
- Just before serving, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper together well and pour over the chilled oranges.
- (The Sicilian Meat Roll, is great, but serve a side of this with it, and it’ll really put your guests over the edge!)