Everything You Will Need:
Everything You Will Need To Serve 4:
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- 2 ounces of spaghetti (broken into thirds)
- 1 cup of white rice
- 2 cups of beef broth
/?php comments_template(); ?>
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter.
- Add the broken spaghetti.
- Cook the spaghetti over medium heat for two to three minutes until browned.
- Add the rice and beef broth.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and let simmer for twenty to twenty-five minutes, covered.
- Serve hot.
- (Talk about a perfect match! Try this with Sausage Kebabs.)