This one is easy; a family favorite prepared many a Sunday morning by Papa himself!
- 8 – fresh eggs
- 1 – pound of fresh Italian sausage(removed from casings)
- 1½ – cups of onion (chopped)
- 4 – teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 – 10 ounce package of chopped, frozen spinach (thawed and drained) salt and freshly ground black pepper
/?php comments_template(); ?>
Traditional family pork recipe seasoned with fresh blend of natural ingredients.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage and the onion in the olive oil for about ten to twelve minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon to crumble the sausage.
- Add the eggs and spinach to the sausage and onion.
- Scramble until the eggs are done.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
(Note: For a single serving, use one-fourth of all ingredients, and cook in a small eight inch skillet).