Mardi Gras Small Dinner Salad
Everything You Will Need:
- 1 serving of mixed greens(mixed baby European greens work great!)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of New Orleans Style Olive Salad (see recipe to your right)
- 1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 piece of Hearts of Palm (per serving) (cut into rounds)
- Crumbled Feta cheese
/?php comments_template(); ?>
- Wash the greens.
- Add the olive salad and red wine vinegar to the greens.
- Toss the salad well and top off with the Hearts of Palm and Feta cheese.
- Refrigerate for ten minutes, if desired, and serve chilled.
- (This is a great small salad to accompany any meal.)