Italian Sausage Kebab
Serve this fare over a bed of Rice Pilaf with a small salad and garlic bread for a terrific meal anytime!
Everything You Will Need:
- 1 pound fresh Italian sausage links (cut into thirds)
- 1 large onion (cut into wedges)
- 2 green (bell) peppers (cut into eighths)
- 2 fresh, ripe tomatoes (cut into eighths)
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms (whole)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
/?php comments_template(); ?>
- Carefully slide the cut food pieces onto metal skewers, alternating the sausage and the various vegetables.
- Mix the olive oil and red wine vinegar together for basting.
- Barbecue or broil the kebabs for about sixteen to eighteen minutes, basting and turning occasionally.
- Serve over a bed of rice pilaf.