Everything You Will Need:
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of crushed or chopped garlic
- 2 cups of French or Italian bread (cut into bite-sized pieces of about one-half inch squares)
/?php comments_template(); ?>
- Heat the butter, olive oil and garlic in a medium-sized frying pan.
- Raise the heat to medium-high.
- Cook the breadcrumbs for about five minutes, stirring as needed, until they are well toasted on all sides. (Be careful not to burn them).
- You can’t beat “homemade” anything! Use this in the Sausage Caesar Salad!