French Quarter Pasta Salad
Put a bowl of this in your next buffet line and watch how fast it disappears!
Everything You Will Need:
- 1 pound of pasta (Use Rotelle on this one)
- 1 1/2 cups of New Orleans style olive salad
- 4 ounces of salami (julienned)
- 4 ounces of Provolone cheese (cubed)
- 3 hard boiled eggs (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 pound of fresh Italian sausage links
/?php comments_template(); ?>
- Cook the pasta according to directions on the package.
- Drain in a colander and rinse with cool water.
- In a large bowl, mix the pasta and the olive salad together until the pasta is well coated.
- Mix in the salami, cheese, eggs and red wine vinegar.
- Set aside and refrigerate.
- Broil the sausage for fifteen to eighteen minutes, turning occasionally, until done.
- Cut the sausages into one-fourth to one-half inch, bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the hot sausage into the pasta salad.
- Serve immediately while the sausage is still warm.